Best AR 15 Scopes in the Market – AR 15 Scope Buyer’s Guide
When its about passion everyone want to choose the best product in the market, here our article will guide to Choose the Best AR 15 Scopes from the wide variety of ar scopes available in the market, while choosing the ar scope you have to keep certain things in mind, those are covered in this article.
Things to keep in mind while choosing AR 15 Scope
There are number of factors that makes scopes unique in their own way. we are defining some of the most important factors while choosing ar 15 scope. Good combination of all of this factors gives you the great confidence in hitting the target with complete accuracy.
Magnification of Scope
Magnification is use to scale the image enlargement, for example 4x Magnification can enlarge image upto 4 times. There are two types of scopes available in the market fixed magnification and adjustable magnification, fixed magnification scopes are usually comes with less features and in cheap rates. The only negative of the higher magnification scope is, its susceptible to shaking, and enlargement of image gives you smaller field of view and dimmer image, but with the good and balanced Magnification, you can shoot better on smaller target or on specific part of target with higher accuracy.
When you use higher magnification while shooting images becomes dimmer, to provide you the image with best light, Objective lens gathers as much light as possible. Regular diameter size runs between 30-40mm anything larger than that is on the larger scale size. AR Scopes with better objective diameter are costly and heavy weight, these scopes also need mount with the higher height than regular.
Field of View
Field of View (FOV) is a measurement of area which is visible to through the scope from Left to right in feet. Larger the FOV, it allows shooter to see wider area. When you increase the magnification it decreases the Field of View. Typically 3x magnification gives you 30ft of FOV at the distance of 100 yards. One thing buyer should keep in mind while choosing the scope is Larger Objective lens doesn’t give you bigger better Field of view.
Distance(Full FOV is Visible through the scope) between shooter’s eye and the lens is called Eye relief, while shooting from the high recoil rifle, scope might hurt the eye of shooter if the eye is positioned too close, Typical eye relief of AR Scopes is 1 to 4 inches.
The Crosshair Pattern placed in the scope that shows the gun position on the target is known as reticle. Vertical and horizontal line that intersect on the middle of the Field of view is the basic type of reticle. The Reticles with thicker lines are design to see the target in busy backgrounds. There are many types of reticles for different types of shooting experience. Reticle is the most important factor while choosing the scope, so you have to be clear about your needs.
When you’re shooting for a long period of time, you definitely start feeling the weight of the scope when you hold your weapon for the long time, weight of the scope depends on the thickness of the glass. Typical weight of the scope is between 12oz to 20oz.
Above factors are the most important while choosing and comparing the best AR 15 scope, Each factor is very important, choosing the correct one gives you the greater shooting experience.
Top 5 Best AR 15 Scopes to Buy
Here we are listing the Top 5 AR 15 Scopes with best features and worth the price. From the wide range of products available in the ar scopes its always hard to make decision on what to buy. In this list you will find the bestseller products in AR 15 Scopes with features and review.
Nikon P 223
Features of Nikon P 223
- Open Circle Aiming BCD Reticle with hash marks from 100 to 600 yards.
- Quick Zero In with Maintained Settings with repeated recoil.
- 100-yard Parallax Setting, Precise shooting
- Filled with Nitrogen gas, Waterproof, Fog Proof and Very durable product,
- Constant Eye Relief even with the heaviest recoil and worst shooting angles.
Read Full Nikon P 223 Review
BSA Tactical Weapon 4 x 30mm Rifle Scope
Features of BSA Tactical Weapon 4 x 30mm Rifle Scope
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Comes with Precision windage and elevation adjustments
- Durable scope, Waterproof, Fog proof and shock proof.
- Microfiber lens cloth.
Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope
Features of Vortex® StrikeFire Red Dot Rifle Scope
- Adjustable Dot Intensity according to surroundings and viewing conditions
- Red or Green light options.
- Parallax Free Past 50 Yards.
- Waterproof, fog proof, durable product, reliable for work in harsh weather conditions.
Bushnell AR Optics FFP Illuminated BTR-1 BDC Reticle
|Magnification||1x to 4x|
|Eye Relief||3'6 Inches|
Features of Bushnell AR Optics FFP Illuminated BTR-1 BDC Reticle
- Illuminated first focal Reticle for outstanding performance in low light conditions.
- Exclusive Throw Down PCL for quick power changes.
- Pinpoint-Precise Adjustments.
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Incredible brightness
- Highly Durable, Made with Aluminum Alloy, Anodize-finished and Sealed Product.
UTG 3-9×32 Compact CQB Bug Buster AO RGB Scope
|Magnification||3x to 9x|
Features of UTG 3-9×32 Compact CQB Bug Buster AO RGB Scope
- Comes with Emerald Coated Lens that gives you Crystal Clear View with Maximum Light Transmission.
- Comes with Premium Zero Lockable and Zero Resettable Target.
- Highly accurate 1/4 MOA Per Click Adjustment
- Mil-dot Reticle for Range estimation and better shooting performance.
- Durable, Shockproof, Fogproof and rainproof scope.